I’ve been the moving force behind:
- The Sydney Harbour High Line project
- Making Wendy’s Secret Garden permanent
- The restoration of the Alfred Street Arch
- The completion of Harry’s Memorial Garden (overlooking Luna Park)
- Protecting Luna Park and securing its future
I’m the practice director of a Sydney based law firm specialising in contract related matters and competition and product liability laws.
I started out with the (then) Trade Practices Commission.
Ten years later I moved to the private sector where I was heavily involved in product liability claims around the world.
Fifteen years later I moved to manage the relationships between a Northern Ireland based energy start-up company with governments and regulators based in Belfast, Westminster and Brussels.
Five years later I started a firm that specialised in devising and implementing competition law and product liability related governance and training programs for companies in Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
I was elected a Councillor of North Sydney Council in 2017.